Wednesday, February 19, 2014

JSONSolidifier

So, I was working on getting the new lighting integrated into the game, and gave up for 2 days to make this:

I sometimes go on coding side-projects when I am spending days coding something that I will see ZERO results until finished. It kinda keeps my moral up and keeps me interested. If I am not interested or passionate, I do not code well. So better to take on a coding side project and be productive, than to work slowly on what I should be doing. Anyways. Now I need to finish my JSONSolidifier than will automate the conversion of a .JSON file into a concrete class. Once that is done, I will be able to export my lighting presets into the final game. Once lighting presets are exported into the game... The game is going to look 1000x better. It will also play better because it addresses some visibility issues. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment