Saturday, January 31, 2015

BackingUp_2014.02.20

Sent Feb 20, 2014
http://hewhohasnoname.newgrounds.com/
Cool. been playing through default and I gotta say much better. I like this version where the bombs interact differently. ill keep up the testing and let you know what I find. nice work
At 4 hours ago, MakeGamesHappen wrote:Hey there! So I don't think I can do another game project. I really wanted to. But this is taking up more of my time than
I thought. I am in the middle of messaging all of my testers about the new beta release and the work on this project is non stop.

Here is the info:

Hey there everyone!
PASSWORD: NewGroundsBeta <<< You WILL need this.

We are going through all of our active testers and announcing a new beta.
We only send messages about new betas when the beta has changed significantly since
the last announcement.

Changes:
1. Level Selector
2. Level Name Display on side-bar menu
3. Both JoshicusLD's level and my levels are represented in the level sets.
DEFAULT level set is JoshicusLD's work.
Hard,Easy,Puzzle,and Twitch are my designs.

A lot of levels are probably broken because of button behavior changes.
1. Blue Buttons explode on contact with fire and leave trussles.
Trussels are indestructable, but allow flames through.
2. Red buttons are indestructable and fire proof.
3. Green buttons are super fragile and when they hit fire, they vanish.

-MakeGamesHappen
(-John Mark)

No comments:

Post a Comment