Friday, February 6, 2015

PieceWise Monitization of Vertically Integrated Segments




I don't want to increase global competition. So I am not going to completely explain this idea.
Hm... then why explain it at all?
Seems like it is important enough to write down.
But why on a blog?
I guess I find that, organizing my life with blog posts seems to be a good way to make sure the information is never lost. And that benefits outweighs the benefit of just keeping these notes to
myself or on a hard drive.

Concept:
PIECE-WISE MONITIZATION OF VERTICALLY INTEGRATED SEGMENTS:
If you build a car, and your assembly line is vertically integrated.
Meaning you own all the means of production...
Maybe that car takes a while to finish.
Why not sell tires and car radios while you work on finishing your car?

No comments:

Post a Comment